• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
lzw1015bean

problem of building directshow's BaseClasses

This topic is 4564 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hello everyone i have a problem so urgent. That is i can't buide directshow's BaseClasses under vs2005. I need the .lib for developping. There are the errors. Is there anybody who could help me?thank very much. Error 1 error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'PVOID64' E:\ZhiweiDOC\logiciel\VisualStudio2005\VC\PlatformSDK\include\winnt.h 222 Error 2 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int E:\ZhiweiDOC\logiciel\VisualStudio2005\VC\PlatformSDK\include\winnt.h 222 Error 3 error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Buffer' E:\ZhiweiDOC\logiciel\VisualStudio2005\VC\PlatformSDK\include\winnt.h 5940 Error 4 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int E:\ZhiweiDOC\logiciel\VisualStudio2005\VC\PlatformSDK\include\winnt.h 5940 Error 5 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int E:\ZhiweiDOC\logiciel\VisualStudio2005\VC\PlatformSDK\include\winnt.h 5940 Error 6 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int e:\ZhiweiDOC\logiciel\DXSDK9\Samples\C++\DirectShow\BaseClasses\ctlutil.h 278

Advertisement
Strange... I can't get them to compile either. But I know I did it once and still have the binaries available [lol]

Are all your SDK's up-to-date? It's possible that something changed with VS'05 and you'll need a Post November 2005 version of the PSDK to correctly work with the later compiler...

btw, you are aware you can just build them all from the command line using nmake?

Use one of the shortcuts in the "Open Build Environment Window" entry inside the PSDK start-menu entry.

Navigate to the base-classes via appropriate "cd" commands (cd \Samples\Multimedia\DirectShow\BaseClasses for example) and then just type nmake. This should make sure everything is setup correctly, so less chance of your IDE/project being mis-configured.

hth
Jack

Guest Anonymous Poster
thank you very much

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!