OpenGL 1.2

Started by
-1 comments, last by MIKI_hack 23 years, 2 months ago
Hi... I need to use OpenGL extensions but i don''t know how to use it.... i have some questions: 1) I know what i have to do to call extensions, but i don''t need dll file that contains extensions proc? 2) And then i don''t need headers file (gl.h) with extensions proc prototype and extensions defines? I have Opengl 1.1 and my dlls and headers file DON''T contain the functions i need. 3) What do i have to do? i need opengl 1.2 dlls & headers? if so, where i can found that? To be more clear i tell you that: - the extension i need is GL_ARB_multitexture, my GL header file DON''T contain reference GL_ARB_multitexture. - My OpenGL32.dll and OpenGL32.lib files DON''T contain reference about multitexture proc (like glMultiTex..., glActive. I need them!!!) Please don''t tell me to go to opengl.org, sgi.com or similar.... i''ve looked for infos, all the web!! P.S. i have download Mesa library and i''ve found all extensions i''m looking for. But i''d like to use opengl... and then Mesa have some problem.. I have a Voodoo2 and Mesa run VERY VERY slowly!!!! WHY??? Thanks to all.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement