AngelScript on OS X 10.3

Started by
21 comments, last by WitchLord 17 years, 9 months ago
I ' m unable to compile AngelScript 2.6.0 or svn under PPC OS X 10.3 2.6.0 gets the following errs shown below. However, 2.5.0b used with CodeBlocks(svn) does compile under 10.3. But I cannot find it. Every url I've found for 2.5.0 takes me to a download of 2.6.0 or the 2.4.. etc. Where can I find 2.5.0b with its test dirs etc. thanks pecan ./../source/as_array.h:110: error: prototype for `asUINT asCArray<T>::GetLength() const' does not match any in class `asCArray<T>' ../../source/as_array.h:53: error: candidate is: size_t asCArray<T>::GetLength() const ../../source/as_array.h:110: error: template definition of non-template `asUINT asCArray<T>::GetLength() const' ../../source/as_array.h:116: error: prototype for `const T& asCArray<T>::operator[](unsigned int) const' does not match any in class `asCArray<T>' ../../source/as_array.h:59: error: candidates are: T& asCArray<T>::operator[](long unsigned int) ../../source/as_array.h:58: error: const T& asCArray<T>::operator[](long unsigned int) const ../../source/as_array.h:116: error: template definition of non-template `const T& asCArray<T>::operator[](unsigned int) const' ../../source/as_array.h:124: error: prototype for `T& asCArray<T>::operator[](unsigned int)' does not match any in class `asCArray<T>' ../../source/as_array.h:116: error: candidates are: const T& asCArray<T>::operator[](unsigned int) const ../../source/as_array.h:59: error: T& asCArray<T>::operator[](long unsigned int) ../../source/as_array.h:58: error: const T& asCArray<T>::operator[](long unsigned int) const ../../source/as_array.h:124: error: template definition of non-template `T& asCArray<T>::operator[](unsigned int)' ../../source/as_array.h:149: error: prototype for `void asCArray<T>::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)' does not match any in class `asCArray<T>' ../../source/as_array.h:46: error: candidate is: void asCArray<T>::Allocate(long unsigned int, bool) ../../source/as_array.h:149: error: template definition of non-template `void asCArray<T>::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)' ../../source/as_array.h:174: error: prototype for `asUINT asCArray<T>::GetCapacity() const' does not match any in class `asCArray<T>' ../../source/as_array.h:47: error: candidate is: size_t asCArray<T>::GetCapacity() const ../../source/as_array.h:174: error: template definition of non-template `asUINT asCArray<T>::GetCapacity() const' ../../source/as_array.h:180: error: prototype for `void asCArray<T>::SetLength(unsigned int)' does not match any in class `asCArray<T>' ../../source/as_array.h:52: error: candidate is: void asCArray<T>::SetLength(long unsigned int) ../../source/as_array.h:180: error: template definition of non-template `void asCArray<T>::SetLength(unsigned int)' ../../source/as_array.h:189: error: prototype for `void asCArray<T>::Copy(const T*, unsigned int)' does not match any in class `asCArray<T>' ../../source/as_array.h:55: error: candidate is: void asCArray<T>::Copy(const T*, long unsigned int) ../../source/as_array.h:189: error: template definition of non-template `void asCArray<T>::Copy(const T*, unsigned int)'
Advertisement
In AngelScrip SVN file "as_callfunc_ppc.cpp" there is a reference to an included file
named "regdef.h"

This file is neither in the downloaded svn files, nor on my 10.3 OS.X
developer folders.

Could anyone tell me where I might find this file.

thanks
pecan
You can still download version 2.5.0b from it's old link on the AngelScript site. The link is no longer visible on the site though.

AngelScript 2.5.0c

It seems that Manu Evans, who wrote the PPC port, used a non-standard include file (regdef.h). I'll talk to him and see if it would be possible for him to write a version that doesn't rely on regdef.h to compile.

Has the problems with 2.6.0 been fixed in the SVN version? (except for the PPC part?)

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

After reading this text and taking a look at the source for as_callfunc_ppc.cpp, it looks to me that Manu already thought of the portability issues with regdef.h. He seems to have written the code so that regdef.h is not needed, but simply forgot to remove the include.

Could you try compiling the code without the #include <regdef.h>? Let me know if it works.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Quote:Original post by WitchLord
After reading this text and taking a look at the source for as_callfunc_ppc.cpp, it looks to me that Manu already thought of the portability issues with regdef.h. He seems to have written the code so that regdef.h is not needed, but simply forgot to remove the include.

Could you try compiling the code without the #include <regdef.h>? Let me know if it works.

Regards,
Andreas

I removed the include for regdef.h, but then all the assembler instructions get compile errs.

The assembler instructions appear to be MIPS instructions. They must be being translated to PPC instructions by regdef.h.

There's no such instructions as "addiu", "lw", "sw", "subu" etc in the PPC documentation.

However, I've decided to rewrite the instructions in PPC fashion anyway
since using MIPS directives and instructions are just too confusing.

Thanks for the 2.5.0 link, as I'm going to have to stay with it until Yiannis decides to update CodeBlocks.

thanks
pecan
I'm afraid I added the as_callfunc_ppc.cpp to the repository prematurely. Manu sent it to me together with the MIPS code by mistake and I thought that it was working. I should have confirmed this with him before.

He is working on the PPC code, but I cannot say in what state it is, nor do I have any estimate as to when he will be finished with it.

If you would like to work on your own port for the PPC code, then that would be great. Perhaps you'll finish it before him. :)

Regards,
Andreas

Quote:Original post by WitchLord
I'm afraid I added the as_callfunc_ppc.cpp to the repository prematurely. Manu sent it to me together with the MIPS code by mistake and I thought that it was working. I should have confirmed this with him before.

He is working on the PPC code, but I cannot say in what state it is, nor do I have any estimate as to when he will be finished with it.

If you would like to work on your own port for the PPC code, then that would be great. Perhaps you'll finish it before him. :)

Regards,
Andreas

Thanks Andreas

That explains a great deal.

I will continue working on as_callfunc_ppc, but withing the 2.5.0b version, because I'm particularly interested in getting CodeBlocks working on the ppc.

pecan
That's great.

It doesn't matter much which version you add the PPC code to, as the as_callfunc_xxx.cpp files changes very little between versions.

Regards,
Andreas

Just an update...

I've finished and clean compiled/assembled the assembler code and C++ code for native AngelScript calls on the PPC (as_callfunc_ppc.cpp).

Now it's just a matter of spending a year or two in GDB. :~}

thanks
pecan
Pasted below are the errors and warnings I've gotten while attempting to migrate
the "pecan" version of "as_callfunc_ppc.cpp" to AngelScript version 260.

Source is testfeature

These errs occur using MAC OSX 10.3
gcc 3.3 (apple build 1671)
CodeBlocks SVN

I understand that you cannot now change 2.6.0. I'm simply reporting my experience in case these errs are important for AngelScript SVN. I'll patch the errs up and continue testing as best I can.

thanks
pecan

Sorry to have to paste the complete results, but currently CodeBlocks-for-the-Mac is truncating messages in the message window. So I had to paste from the Build window.

-------------- Build: default in as test_features ---------------
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/utils.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/utils.o
In file included from ../../source/utils.cpp:1:
../../source/utils.h:25: warning: `class CBufferedOutStream' has virtual
functions but non-virtual destructor
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/bstr.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/bstr.o
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/main.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/main.o
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/stdstring.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/stdstring.o
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test2modules.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test2modules.o
In file included from ../../source/test2modules.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_2func.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_2func.o
In file included from ../../source/test_2func.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_any.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_any.o
In file included from ../../source/test_any.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_argref.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_argref.o
In file included from ../../source/test_argref.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_array.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_array.o
In file included from ../../source/test_array.cpp:1:
../../source/test_array.cpp: In function `bool TestArray::Test()':
../../source/test_array.cpp:163: warning: invalid conversion from `
void*(*)(unsigned int)' to `void*(*)(long unsigned int)'
../../source/test_array.cpp:163: warning: initializing argument 1 of `virtual
int asIScriptEngine::SetCommonObjectMemoryFunctions(void*(*)(long unsigned
int), void (*)(void*))'
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_arrayhandle.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_arrayhandle.o
In file included from ../../source/test_arrayhandle.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_arrayintf.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_arrayintf.o
In file included from ../../source/test_arrayintf.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_arrayobject.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_arrayobject.o
In file included from ../../source/test_arrayobject.cpp:2:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_autohandle.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_autohandle.o
In file included from ../../source/test_autohandle.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_circularimport.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_circularimport.o
In file included from ../../source/test_circularimport.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_condition.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_condition.o
In file included from ../../source/test_condition.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_config.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_config.o
In file included from ../../source/test_config.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_configaccess.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_configaccess.o
In file included from ../../source/test_configaccess.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_constobject.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_constobject.o
In file included from ../../source/test_constobject.cpp:1:
../../source/test_constobject.cpp: In function `bool TestConstObject::Test()':
../../source/test_constobject.cpp:78: warning: invalid access to non-static
data member `TestConstObject::CObj::val' of NULL object
../../source/test_constobject.cpp:78: warning: (perhaps the `offsetof' macro
was used incorrectly)
../../source/test_constobject.cpp:79: warning: invalid access to non-static
data member `TestConstObject::CObj::next' of NULL object
../../source/test_constobject.cpp:79: warning: (perhaps the `offsetof' macro
was used incorrectly)
../../source/test_constobject.cpp:80: warning: invalid access to non-static
data member `TestConstObject::CObj::val' of NULL object
../../source/test_constobject.cpp:80: warning: (perhaps the `offsetof' macro
was used incorrectly)
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_constproperty.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_constproperty.o
In file included from ../../source/test_constproperty.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_constructor.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_constructor.o
In file included from ../../source/test_constructor.cpp:1:
../../source/test_constructor.cpp: In function `bool TestConstructor()':
../../source/test_constructor.cpp:66: warning: invalid access to non-static
data member `CTestConstructor::a' of NULL object
../../source/test_constructor.cpp:66: warning: (perhaps the `offsetof' macro
was used incorrectly)
../../source/test_constructor.cpp:67: warning: invalid access to non-static
data member `CTestConstructor::b' of NULL object
../../source/test_constructor.cpp:67: warning: (perhaps the `offsetof' macro
was used incorrectly)
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_constructor2.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_constructor2.o
In file included from ../../source/test_constructor2.cpp:3:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_conversion.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_conversion.o
In file included from ../../source/test_conversion.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_custommem.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_custommem.o
In file included from ../../source/test_custommem.cpp:3:
../../source/test_custommem.cpp: In function `void TestCustomMem::MyFree(void*)
':
../../source/test_custommem.cpp:27: warning: deleting `void*' is undefined
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_debug.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_debug.o
In file included from ../../source/test_debug.cpp:3:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_dict.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_dict.o
In file included from ../../source/test_dict.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_discard.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_discard.o
In file included from ../../source/test_discard.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_dynamicconfig.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_dynamicconfig.o
In file included from ../../source/test_dynamicconfig.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_exception.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_exception.o
In file included from ../../source/test_exception.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_exceptionmemory.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_exceptionmemory.o
In file included from ../../source/test_exceptionmemory.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_float.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_float.o
In file included from ../../source/test_float.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_funcoverload.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_funcoverload.o
In file included from ../../source/test_funcoverload.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_generic.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_generic.o
In file included from ../../source/test_generic.cpp:3:
../../source/test_generic.cpp: In function `void
TestGeneric::GenAssign(asIScriptGeneric*)':
../../source/test_generic.cpp:51: warning: unused variable `int*obj2'
../../source/test_generic.cpp: In function `void
TestGeneric::GenericString_Factory(asIScriptGeneric*)':
../../source/test_generic.cpp:98: warning: unused variable `asUINT length'
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_import.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_import.o
In file included from ../../source/test_import.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_import2.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_import2.o
In file included from ../../source/test_import2.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_multiassign.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_multiassign.o
In file included from ../../source/test_multiassign.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_nested.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_nested.o
In file included from ../../source/test_nested.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_nevervisited.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_nevervisited.o
In file included from ../../source/test_nevervisited.cpp:7:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_notinitialized.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_notinitialized.o
In file included from ../../source/test_notinitialized.cpp:1:
../../source/test_notinitialized.cpp: In function `bool TestNotInitialized()':
../../source/test_notinitialized.cpp:21: warning: unused variable `int r'
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_object.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_object.o
In file included from ../../source/test_object.cpp:1:
../../source/test_object.cpp: In function `bool TestObject::Test()':
../../source/test_object.cpp:152: warning: invalid access to non-static data
member `TestObject::CObject::val' of NULL object
../../source/test_object.cpp:152: warning: (perhaps the `offsetof' macro was
used incorrectly)
../../source/test_object.cpp:157: warning: invalid access to non-static data
member `TestObject::CObject2::obj' of NULL object
../../source/test_object.cpp:157: warning: (perhaps the `offsetof' macro was
used incorrectly)
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_object2.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_object2.o
In file included from ../../source/test_object2.cpp:1:
g++ -Wall -g -DPPC -I- -I. -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../angelscript/include -I../../../../add_on/scriptstring -I../../source -I/usr/include -I../../source -c ../../source/test_object3.cpp -o obj/tests/test_feature/source/test_object3.o
In file included from ../../source/test_object3.cpp:1:
../../source/test_object3.cpp: In member function `float
TestObject3::cFloat::operator=(float)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:37: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator+=(TestObject3::cFloat)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:43: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator+=(float)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:49: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator-=(TestObject3::cFloat)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:55: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator-=(float)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:61: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator/=(TestObject3::cFloat)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:67: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator/=(float)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:73: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator*=(TestObject3::cFloat)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:79: warning: unused variable `float old'
TestObject3::cFloat::operator*=(float)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:85: warning: unused variable `float old'
../../source/test_object3.cpp: At global scope:
../../source/test_object3.cpp:89: error: syntax error before `(' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp:94: error: syntax error before `(' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp:98: error: syntax error before `(' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp:104: error: syntax error before `(' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp:109: error: syntax error before `(' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp:113: error: syntax error before `(' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp:117: error: syntax error before `(' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp: In function `bool Register(asIScriptEngine*)':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:124: error: `cFloat' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:124: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in.)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:126: error: `AssignFloat2Float' undeclared (first
use this function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:131: error: `OpPlusRR' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:133: error: `OpPlusRF' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:135: error: `OpPlusFR' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:139: error: `OpMulRR' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:141: error: `OpMulRF' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:143: error: `OpMulFR' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:149: error: syntax error before `&' token
../../source/test_object3.cpp: In function `bool Test()':
../../source/test_object3.cpp:165: error: `Get' undeclared (first use this
function)
../../source/test_object3.cpp:184: error: parse error before `}' token
Process terminated with status 1 (4 minutes, 21 seconds)
19 errors, 67 warnings

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement