• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaholee

Great

This topic is 6306 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I watch your site daily , and I am glad to see that your site has a great update ,it''s exciting and I am looking forward to see PR4 released , and I am buy one for sure ^_^ I am quite interesting in the "User Area" part However chris , can you add a section about "download"? because in your old design of the homepage , I can download the CHR edit and the Pro edit following your links in the old page , but in the new design of the page , I can''t find them anymore . Can you add the link again? THANKS! CHRIS kaholee

Advertisement
The user area will have all the extra downloads, open source from the past products (WGT, SEAL etc) and user submitted files.

It will also serve as a place for tutorials and other unique content.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hi Chris,

I have $300 burning a whole in my pocket... all I need is to see either a link to a demo version of PR 3.0 or just a copy of the docs so I can be sure it will do what I need it to. I downloaded 2.6 and messed with it a bit last year and loved it... now I have a serious project that I am starting and have to decide whether to go ahead and use D3D directly or Power Render (and save a helluva lot of time)...
New site looks great, who ever did your flash stuff did a nice job!

Steve Britton

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!