I don't drink dirty GHETTO water like YOU guys.

Started by
25 comments, last by Kalidor 17 years, 10 months ago
well if i may interject with a useless fact, pure water is not tasteless and actually tastes quite weird, it's just that you quickly get used to the taste of whatever type of water you drink.
Geocyte Has Committed Suicide.
Advertisement
Isn't drinking pure water dangerous? Don't your cells take up to much of it due to the lack of salt?
Quote:Original post by DirectXFreak
That's part of the funny part!

No, it really isn't. Sure, at first it's a little bit amusing that someone took you seriously, but if you're sarcastic more than once in your life, you'll realize that people will take you seriously no matter how obvious or poorly executed your sarcasm is, and suddenly you don't feel special anymore.

That's just my experience, though.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Quote:Original post by BBB
Isn't drinking pure water dangerous? Don't your cells take up to much of it due to the lack of salt?

Osmosis
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
I thought this was going to be about diamond water

Quote:
Diamond Water is made from burning small diamonds from Sierra Leone which are billions of years old in liquid oxygen and infusing the diamond carbon dioxide gas into pure distilled water, a process that has never been done before in the history of mankind.

Literally billions of years old, natural diamonds are primordial, the oldest continually enduring natural substance in the universe. The diamond carbon dioxide gas, which forms when a diamond is burnt in liquid oxygen and infused into distilled water, has not been released since the creation of the earth!
my bottle of Arrowhead doesn't look too hot anymore
Tap or bust, baby.
Quote:Original post by Geocyte
well if i may interject with a useless fact, pure water is not tasteless and actually tastes quite weird, it's just that you quickly get used to the taste of whatever type of water you drink.

When I said pure water, I meant just plain H2O not just free of toxins, pollutants, etc. No minerals, nothing. That is tasteless.
clearly, looking for work in a call center is the wrong way to go about things,... Selling "Natural, Pure, Canadian Spring Water" to dumbasses on the internet is the way to go. My uncle owns some land that might have a spring,... I think the place is called Salthill or something.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Quote:Original post by Talroth
clearly, looking for work in a call center is the wrong way to go about things,... Selling "Natural, Pure, Canadian Spring Water" to dumbasses on the internet is the way to go. My uncle owns some land that might have a spring,... I think the place is called Salthill or something.

"I'll invent the DVD rewinder! It spins and whirrs and stupid people buy it!" -bash.org quote

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement