DirectX SDK 3.0

Started by
3 comments, last by simfan 23 years, 2 months ago
I am having great trouble finding the DirectX 3.0 SDK. I downloaded DirectX 8 which is the latest, but it pops up a screen saying that since I am using NT I should get 3.0. But I cant find it ANYWHERE! Can someone please tell me where to get it? Also version 7.0 if you know.
Venturer
Advertisement
Don''t know about 3, but I can get you a copy of 7, which I''ve got on CD. E-Mail me if you like.

MatrixCubed
http://MatrixCubed.org
I found it!! Its tucked away on the microsoft site - well, version 7 is anyway. Version 3 I still can''t find.

Thank you for the offer MatrixCubed.

Simfan
Venturer
Hm the DX3 SDK came with Visual C++ 5.0
I''m sure I can find it but I''m not sure if it''s legal to send it to you. Hmm.

I''ve also got the DX 6.1 SDK but that won''t help you in WinNT .

- JQ
Infiltration: Losing Ground
"You just don''t understand. Guys have to be immature and stupid. It''s some biological thing. It helps us hunt and gather and stuff." -Nazrix
~phil
Yeah I'm not too happy about microsoft's policy of just throwing out old stuff. If I want old stuff, I should be able to get it. I don't like them making that decision for me.

BTW, I have VC++5 tucked away somewhere, so that'll give me the DX3! Its just that I never knew it was there in that. Thanks Jonny.

Edited by - simfan on February 16, 2001 3:00:55 PM
Venturer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement