Sign in to follow this  
medevilenemy

Project Phoenix Ver 0.50.3A

I have just uploaded the newest version of my game "Project Phoenix". The newest version includes a loading progress indicator as well as a third level (finally). Read the changelog for more information. It is downloadable from the following URL: medevilenemy.f2o.org/pp.html PS: I think I actually posted this in the right place this time :-)

Just downloaded the game. Had fun playing it[smile]. Good work. I dont know whether its intended but it would have been better if I could move and shoot at the same time. It doesnt detect multiple key-presses I guess ?

I've been trying to trace that bug for a year now and havent been able to figure it out. It can detect multiple keypresses (try hitting both F11 and F12), but for some reason it doesnt want to cooperate with moving and firing. I'll continue to work on it, but dont hold out much hope for that.

On another note, this morning I fixed a bug in the loading indicator but I'm not going to upload that version (0.50.4A). I will wait until I have made a couple more changes.

As always, suggestions are welcome (as well as offers to help :-))

<GASP! my rating has gotten lower still!>

[Edited by - medevilenemy on June 7, 2006 2:38:58 PM]

Sign in to follow this