HangMan

Started by
30 comments, last by Ravuya 17 years, 10 months ago
hello my name is john i am a teacher that teaches c++ and are school has microsoft c++ books but i didn't see a hangman program in their i was wondering if you could make me a program that has voids and for loops. it doesn't have to be high class i just need a simple program to guide my students threw thanks John
Advertisement
Dude, if you are supposed to teach, maybe you should master the language yourself first?
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code
i am a sub the regular teacher is out b/c maternity leave
Well I don't think that invalidated my point.
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code
what point i'm a sub that trying to teach the kids c++ so that if and when they move on they don't say i didn't learn that.
I think the point is, in order to teach something, you have to understand it yourself. So taking source code you didn't write (and maybe don't understand) and trying to teach others what it does and why it does it, is probably not the best of ideas.

Even without that in mind, I doubt anyone will simply write you a hangman game, but we would be more than happy to assist you to write your own [smile]

All the best,
ViLiO
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Google

I thought these types of questions were against the rules of Gamedev, or at least don't belong in this forum.
Quote:Original post by Nytegard
Google

I thought these types of questions were against the rules of Gamedev, or at least don't belong in this forum.

No, they're about homework AFAIK, but I don't think anyone thought about a teacher asking for that kind of "help" in here :P
Killers don't end up in jailThey end up on a high-score!
alright then can you assist me in making a hangman program
Do you have any existing programming knowledge?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement