• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
CadeF

OpenGL [Resolved]Running an OpenGL app creates files named ilog*.txt

This topic is 4576 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Whenever I run an OpenGL app, files named ilog*.txt appear in the same folder as the exe, which contain nothing. Does anyone know why this happens? [Edited by - CadeF on June 9, 2006 4:15:32 AM]

Advertisement
is this with all opengl applications eg doom3? if so then check whats running in the background

There is nothing odd running in the background, I've looked all the exe names up on google.

I don't - maybe someone else has added stuff to your app so that it creates this file on running the app. Much more likely: maybe you created the file on debugging your app and have forgotten about it.

You are worrying over... 4kb? Seriously, I have more important things to worry about that an empty text file. :D

Sorry for not being helpful.

FYI, I have never gotten this problem.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!