Looking for some C++ Video Tutorials

Started by
4 comments, last by Konpaku 17 years, 10 months ago
Hello, i'm just started using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and am wonder if theres any free video tutorials on C++ around. I'm looking for something similar to Sean Greasleys(http://seangreasley.com/) tutorials except a little more than the 4 or 5 tutorials that don't have a fee. :)
Advertisement
Why go for video tutorials? You can search for anything that you want to do through books or online tutorials (worded). I don't think you will find a lot of good diverse information through videos. But I guess it is all personal preference.
Quote:Original post by BenDrummin58
Why go for video tutorials? You can search for anything that you want to do through books or online tutorials (worded). I don't think you will find a lot of good diverse information through videos. But I guess it is all personal preference.

Well I particularly enjoyed Sean Greasleys video tutorials, its just easier for me when someone is speaking and explaining things in plain english.
There's some over at 3dBuzz
Quote:Original post by chadmv
There's some over at 3dBuzz

Oh, this site is really cool, thanks, its too bad only the first 6 are free downloads(still they are good), looks like the other 15 get into the cool stuff like DirectX too. :\
Does anyone know any more websites with some free video tutorials that accually get pretty far, at least past loops and stuff, heh. Or am I gonna have to read books after that. >.<

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement