Sign in to follow this  
akira32

3D Game Engine Programming chap_08

I bought a book called 3D Game Engine Programming. I Compile(Debug config) the sample of chap_08,appears the error message as below: LINK : fatal error LNK1000: Internal error during LIB::Search I try to change to Release config to compile. It seems to run bat\getdata.bat,but I don't have the directory of "support". Where is the "support" directory?Where do I can download? //////////////batgetdata.bat content//////////////// REM --- Kopieren der Renderer DLL --- xcopy ..supportzfxRenderDLLZFXD3Dincludezfx.h include*.* /Y /Q xcopy ..supportzfxRenderDLLincludezfxRenderer.h include*.* /Y /Q xcopy ..supportzfxRenderDLLincludezfxRenderDevice.h include*.* /Y /Q xcopy ..supportzfxRenderDLLrelease*.lib lib*.* /Y /Q xcopy ..supportzfxRenderDLLrelease*.dll release*.* /Y /Q xcopy ..supportzfxRenderDLLZFXD3Drelease*.lib lib*.* /Y /Q xcopy ..supportzfxRenderDLLZFXD3Drelease*.dll release*.* /Y /Q REM --- Kopiern der Mathe Lib --- xcopy ..supportzfxMatheLibincludezfx3d.h include*.* /Y /Q xcopy ..supportzfxMatheLibrelease*.lib lib*.* /Y /Q

Hi,

The source code that was provided on that cd wasn't the right one, I suspect you'll find problems in other part of the book. Try this website: http://stefan.zfx.info/3dgep.html. If that doesn't work, you can find Stefan on the www.vicampus.com website and ask him yourself.

Cheers,
Shadx