Who isn't participating?

Started by
25 comments, last by deltadream 17 years, 10 months ago
Is there anybody who likes to follow the progress of the contest, but isn't actually participating themselves?
Advertisement
I'm not, I don't really have enough time with all of the college work I procrastinated on.
I read about this, do you guys have this every year? Sounds like something I
would like to do.

always~
I'm not entering... I've got loads of work, and I'm dedicated to the Retro Remakes Competition ATM. I don't think I could handle another project. I probably won't even be able to finish RR's project, with exams and vacation and more exams coming up.

I'm not really following, as there are way too many people being busy here. I'll check out the results when they're in :).
Quote:Original post by Eagle7
I read about this, do you guys have this every year?

That's the plan. It took a bit of a break in 03/04 because nobody really had the time to run it, but now that I'm running the show and I have no life, I'll be able to bring you fresh elemental goodness every year for the foreseeable future. [smile]

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Wouldn't most people not enter, normally? It takes a lot of time and dedication to get something done and submitted. I'm not entering either, though the theme this year seems very interesting.
Quote:Original post by superpig
...and I have no life, ...

Well, atleast you can admit it, that's a start.
...and I have no life, I'll be able to bring you fresh elemental goodness every year for the foreseeable future. [smile]

Just curious though. What then happens if/when you eventually get a life?
Quote:Original post by liquidAir
...and I have no life, I'll be able to bring you fresh elemental goodness every year for the foreseeable future. [smile]

Just curious though. What then happens if/when you eventually get a life?

I'll still run the contests, I'll just be drunk while doing it.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I just follow the progress of the entries (mostly screenshots), but don't partake myself.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement