Worst CG Ever?

Started by
28 comments, last by JBourrie 17 years, 10 months ago
Quote:Original post by Machaira
Can you say "jaded"? I thought the trailer was fine. The graphics were good, not great, but not crappy either.

I'll certainly be seeing it when it comes out.

Exactly! It's fuckin' Ghost Rider.
Advertisement
Ghost Rider is supposed to be scary?...

Going to see it anyway. It's not about the CG.
when you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Quote:Original post by Rob Loach
Everyone knows that Full Throttle is better then Ghost Rider....

Damn straight.
someone please point out to me what was so bad about the cg. seriously.
The only Ghost Rider comic I ever owned was actually a team-up with Venom. If I remember correctly, they were fighting evil in some sort of jungle. I wasn't really captivated.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Good or bad CG, I think the character Cage turns into (the Ghost Rider?) looks cheesey. Actually, it's not so much the character, but the bike. Anyway, I'm not familiar with the comics, but my guess is the look is staying too true to the comics. I liked the change made to the X-Men costumes; they kept a comic book style without the comic book cheese.

I'm still going to see it and hope for a good super hero story. I like super hero stories.
Seriously, how good can you make a guy with a flaming skull-head look? The source material isn't exactly gold.

Check out my new game Smash and Dash at:

http://www.smashanddashgame.com/

I'm always surprised at how few comic book dorks there are on GDNet. I could not honestly be more excited about this film, even given Marvel's track record of film adaptations.

Well, I guess I could go into insane-fanboy mode, but I don't think that mode exists inside me. *tilts monocle* Cheerio.
Quote:Original post by JBourrie
Seriously, how good can you make a guy with a flaming skull-head look? The source material isn't exactly gold.

Well, the movement looks unsmooth and so does the fire. If they made the skull and fire look realistic, and the skull-head moved in a way that looked natural, it would already be alot better. What's kind of lame is that the movie "Spawn" is alot older and looked alot more impressive.

That being said, they could also make him look like some evil undead guy and it would do even better. They could also make the motorcycle look better in a simpler manner by making it look like a demon-posessed machine without the lame "bone transmutation". But anyways, like modern movies do things simple and efficient.

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
Quote:Original post by JBourrie

In my opinion,
horse guy = cool,
motorcycle guy = cheese

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement