Sign in to follow this  

Slam Soccer 2006 released

This topic is 4197 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Now, as the football world cup in Germany begins, another football project is finished: Bolzplatz 2006 (en: Slam Soccer 2006, fr: Coup de Foot 2006), the comic-style 3D-football-game, is available for download! This screenshot gives a first impression of the game: It shows the celebration after the championship with fireworks and a smoke bomb in the background. The game features: * Funny 3D comic style * Enthralling stadium atmosphere * Keyboard and gamepad control * 2-player mode * Career and World Cup * Build your own stadium * 80 teams * 20 stadiums * 10 weather conditions * 50 adboards * 15 referees * 9 commentators (5 German, 2 English, 2 French) * and much more! The best of all: The game is free and open source (GPL). It is coded in Java and is based on the libraries Irrlicht/Jirr (OpenGL), LWJGL with Ogg/Vorbis-extension (OpenAL), SDL/SDLJava and DOM4J. More information and download at: German: www.bolzplatz2006.de English: www.xenoage.com/slamsoccer2006/ French: www.xenoage.com/coupdefoot2006/

Guest Anonymous Poster
I played few games as Poland in World Cup, but was unlucky. I picked Netherlands and won world cup :D

very very good, only thing I would improve:

- for me it was almost impossible to shoot goal when there was one defender standing inside of the goal

- I was awarded free kick and I kicked the ball, referee whistled and ball entered the goal... you should let finish the action

- Snow laaaaaaaaaaaaags and there is no way to disable it

Sign in to follow this