Sign in to follow this  
Love3DGraphiks

How to Draw to Another Windows

I Wrote a DLL used for Hooking Mouse And when never the Mouse Button is Clicked, the Hook Func will sent program A message(WM_MOUSEHOOK define as WM_USER+6) and the handle of window under the Mouse Cursor So when never I catch the Message WM_MOUSEHOOK I unhook FUnction and I get Handle DC from function GetDC(Handle of Windows Under Cursor) then I SetPixelFormat for that Handle DC ,then use hRGL=wglCreateContext(Handle DC) then wglMakeCurrent(Handle DC,hRGL); then I GetClientRect(handle of windows Under Cursor,lpRect); then I glViewport(0,0,lpRect->right,lpRect->bottom); Ok so when Never I draw and then SwapBuffer(Handle DC); it must Draw on Window that It catched the Handle But Acctually It aint work So can u help me please Thanks

did you try checking for errors during those calls you described? I bet one of them failed somewhere along the line...

Quote:
Original post by zppz
did you try checking for errors during those calls you described? I bet one of them failed somewhere along the line...

If I do it with the Handle of Window is running then it OK nothing wrong
but if I set GL context for foreign Windows that I get its Handle Device Context ,it aint work
Maybe we cant not draw sumthing in foreign windows with OPENGL excep using GDI
,I use GDI then it work fine