Sign in to follow this  

My Remake of Star Control 2

This topic is 4200 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ur-Quan ReMasters (UQRM) is a remake of the classic 2D space adventure game Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters. I am writing it entirely in C#. The game is using Physics 2D (A Physics engine I wrote in C#) for physics simulation. Currently I have the super melee logic completely done. The Dialog logic is mostly done but needs more work. The star system and hyperspace parts are not started yet. Here is a few screenshots of the super melee: The screenshots are of 2D polygons that are placeholders for 3D meshes that will be used to graphically represent them. Orz Vs Spathi: OrzVsSpathi Kohr-ah vs Kohr-ah TheCleaners Yehat Vs Pkunk YehatVsPkunk The first attempt at a 3D render to replace the polygons. With some code barrowed from aftermath. It's of the earthling cruiser. First3dRender here is a screenshot of the dialog editor. CommunicationsEditor here is the sourceforge site for it: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sc2-remake/

Sign in to follow this