Sign in to follow this  

Coming-Movies

This topic is 4204 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, a few months ago my new site www.coming-movies.com launched, it was quite ok for the first few months with some nice visitor numbers, but we're currently busy with a new version of the site with a new improved layout and a lot more features. We're also expanding the staff, so here are everything you need to know: Requirements: - Age 15 and up. - Be able to write English fluently - Lots of spare time, this isn't something you do only once every 2 weeks - Be able to go and watch new movies often (only for reviewers/previewers) - You don't have to know anything about developping websites The following positions have to be filled: - reviewers/previewers - news posters - Site maintainers (keeping release dates up to date, adding new and upcoming movies to our database) Do you feel as if you qualify in most of these categories? Then send an email to sk8erstig@coming-movies.com , including: -Your full name -Your age -Your current country of residence -Your mother tongue -The job you apply for -Your motivation + how much time a day/week you can devote to this job -Your address for either MSN, ICQ or AIM messenger, just the one you prefer -A one page review of a movie you recently watched (only for reviewers/previewers). Make sure it's self written, google can find them if they aren't self written!!

I don't have the time to join myself, but I looked to the site, and I have to say that it's pretty nice, the articles are well written and I learned quite a few interesting things from it (like Shrek III, woot).

Keep up the great work, I hope you'll find what you need.

Sign in to follow this