Sign in to follow this  

My Game is complete what's next

This topic is 4197 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I just finished my first real game by myself. Nothing too big just a ball and paddle game I believe called brick, or arkanoid. Any ways I just now finished the game tonight, levels, game update, graphics etc... I programmed everything in java, for I wanted to make it a web based game, and at the same time deploy it to a cell phone if applicable, and an actual windows program. How do I go about deploying my game to the cell phone, but most importantly what is the easiest way to make money off of my game, or atleast get alot of people to see my work? Every coment is welcomed, and yes I know there are millions of brick games already made, but mine is just a bit difference from those I've seen.

Just by having programmed your game in Java isn't enough for it to work on cell phones, you basically have to port it to J2ME, which has its own set of APIs which may differ from the ones you used (probably Java SE).

Also, if you are able to make money off of your breakout/arkanoid clone...share your strategy with me lol

Sign in to follow this