Sign in to follow this  

distribute his DX appliation, but DX dll needed

This topic is 4202 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It's maybe simple for somebody (lol), but i have never distribute a DX application i explain my case : dx9.0c application with .net 1.1 framework version of DX dll used : version 1.0.2902.0 runtime version v1.1.4322 installed in : C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Managed DirectX\v9.03.91\Microsoft.DirectX.dll if i distribute my application, it need the DX DLL i use (message box alert error) so, normally, if the client have installed Dx9.0c, the application must locate it ? no ? can you explain me how to undertsnad the probleme and solve it :) thanks a lot Killan

All the recent versions of the DiredtX SDK (since either October or December last year, I forget) install every version of the D3DX and (if .NET 1.1 or greater is installed) Managed DirectX DLLs. Just package the latest DirectX redistributables and the .NET Framework with your app and everything should work as expected.

This topic is 4202 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.