Sign in to follow this  

COMPOSER (Smallville, HBO)

This topic is 4202 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm a composer/producer based in the Chicago area. I'd like to get more into writing for games. In order to foster relationships with new developers I'm willing to work for reduced or alternative compensation. My musical influences include Michael Giachinno, Jon Brion, Danny Elfman, and classical composers such as John Adams, Michael Neyman, and Christopher Rouse. Some recent credits include the WB's Smallville: The Vengeance Chronicles, ESPN's "Frank DuFord: You Write Better Than You Play," and an upcoming indie strategy game entitled "Armageddon Empires." I've created a special page on my website with music samples I feel are particularly appropriate for video games: http://www.gregnicolett.com/VideoGamesFrame.htm Please email me at 2SoulStudios@gmail.com if you have further questions or would like to talk about a project. Greg Nicolett Composer, 2SoulStudios www.gregnicolett.com 203.305.3460

Sign in to follow this