Sign in to follow this  

Maya - Issues With View Planes

This topic is 4202 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am currently working on a fairly complex model. A building of sorts. Yet it's hard to work on specific parts of the building because I can't use the Side, Front, Tob, Bottom; hell, ANY of the other views except for Perspective. Yet when I take the scene apart into pieces and export it (to open in a new scrap scene to work on it independently) all the view planes work. Is it simply a problem with memory? Here's what I'm working with: -AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0GHz -2GB Corsair Memory -GeForce 6600 256MB This computer is only a few months old, built myself. I regularly check for viruses and all that junk and it has no other problems. My idea is that I don't have enough memory. But what do I know. I hope someone can shed some light on this situation. Thank you in advance. ~Ace J. Jones

Try selecting your viewport camera (view->Select Camera), and adjusting the far clipping plane (I just add a Zero). Also, try adjust the cameras after you select them if that still doesn't work, and try creating new Orthographic cameras.

This topic is 4202 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.