Sign in to follow this  

[MDX] .chm doc weirdness

This topic is 4203 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm total newbie at the managed stuff, so I don't know what the difference is between MDX1 and MDX2. But trying to find eg. the DrawPrimitives method is impossible by Index or Search.

The version you use depends on the MDX assembly you add as reference. As MDX 2 is still in beta and would be the XNA framework after some changes in the future you should better use MDX 1 at the moment. The version of the assembly should help you to find the right one.

The index is of the MDX help a mess but search should work. Maybe you have to scroll down a little bit in the result list.

EDIT: If you already know he class that the method contains you should navigate with the content in the namespace part.

The Index part, is, well... lacking. It doesn't have class names or methods in it, AFAICT. The search is working fine though. I'm also using the April 2006 SDK.

This topic is 4203 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.