Sign in to follow this  

Rendermonkey and Fx composer sample shader question

This topic is 4200 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm sure I'm not the first to get ahold of Rendermonkey or Fx composer and cycle through the example shaders and find lots of effects I'd like to impliment in my own game. It would be a shame to have to rewrite what is already available right in front of you. I've read the Nvidia licence for their FX Composer software and it clearly states use of their art assets or dirivitives of said assets is only alowed with writen permission by the nvidia corp. And I've writen to them (yet to hear back from them in the past 3-5 days but thats not so bad) But what really bothers me is i've been unable to find a similar licence from ATI on the examples REndermonkey ships with. I've also contacted them and have heared nothign back. It really stumps me why it's so difficult to figure out the usage agreements for the rendermonkey example shaders. can anyone enlighten me?

This topic is 4200 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.