Who the hell is this?

Started by
32 comments, last by JSoftware 17 years, 10 months ago
Quote:Original post by blueEbola
Two words: Andy Timmons. He's got the shred-chops to melt your face yet he holds back and plays with some taste .. and he has an unreal ear for melody.

That's how I like my guitarists nowadays. :)

">Cry For You
">Super 70's

He's so underrated it disgusts me :PLong hair - check
Shredability - check
Tasteful use of shredability - check

Yep, you have yourself a damn fine guitarist right there! Damn, he's good.

I really like Michael Romeo too. He's another underrated guitarist from an underrated band, Symphony X. I love his neo-classical flair. Very impressive
______________________________"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Cold_Steel
I really like Michael Romeo too. He's another underrated guitarist from an underrated band, Symphony X. I love his neo-classical flair. Very impressive

Nice video, I love Symphony X. The video framerate can't keep up with his fingers!

I wasn't too impressed with the original video posted. Somebody mentioned Phil Keaggy, who is one of my favorite guitarists. There aren't many videos of him online, but here's one where he uses many of the same things in the original video, just a little slower and with better results (IMO).

">Clickity Click
I'm surprised this hasn't been shown

Vic: Amazing Grace

hmm... Bass goodness
"Go on get out last words are for fools who have not said enough already." -- Karl Marx
Quote:Original post by QzarBaron
Bass goodness

[wow]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement