directX problem

Started by
5 comments, last by bintangku 23 years, 1 month ago
i had problem with my directX application...my application can run on my PC but can''t run on my friend''s PC...it hang up...why...help me...I have to send my assignment to my boss but I didn''t know how to slove the problem...
Advertisement
forgot....I''m using DirectDraw on DirectX8a
oh that clears everything up........
maybe you should include some more information.

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
I''ll just pull out my crystal ball and conjure up an answer to your problems... hmmm.... it seems that no one knows because you''re too ignorant to post some source code and provide anyone with any significant information...

I hope I helped.

When you read someone''s ideas and want to criticize them in an unhelpful way, take a step back from your computer and take a long look at your life. There you are, hiding behind your monitor, insulting someone''s dreams and aspirations... but for what purpose? To make yourself feel better? To stomp their dreams? There is a difference between you and the person who is dreaming: The person who is dreaming is obviously dedicating their time towards creating a project that they can be proud of- they are accomplishing something. You, on the other hand, are not accomplishing anything. Instead of stomping other people''s ideas, why don''t you go and dream up your own?Spend your time wiseley, let people dream. Where would the world be without dreams? One dream leads to the next, and before you know it, you''ll have stomped so many dreams throughout the world, there will be nothing left for YOU to dream about. - Me.
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Make sure if your project is compilied in debug, your friend must have the dx8 sdk installed with the DEBUG drivers, not the retails one.

Or maybe it''s not supporting hardware stuff like T&L or don''t have enough video memory...

Hope that help you.
why me game work no? help me someone... thanks

Cheenk leeLong chow cho lee?

Can you help me I am lost...
i''m using LPSTR in C++ Builder....

i''d checked on ddraw example in C++ Builder and it using .rc...is that a problem when i''m using LPSTR or i''ve just make a stupid declaration that makes that error happend...

the code is simple....

LPSTR picture = "mypic.bmp"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement