• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
cgrenderman

where can i get shaderX?

This topic is 4440 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by cgrenderman
I want to get shderX.Who can tell me the website to download,thanks!

You should be purchasing books and not trying to steal them.

I second that ... there is no electronic copy. Buy it and support the authors with their starving families ... doesn't that feel good?

Guest Anonymous Poster
Its called www.amazon.com. There you can purchase the book and support the author instead of trying to steal!

Quote:
Original post by cgrenderman
Certainly,i also want to buy the physical copy.But i'am in China, the book
hasn't been on sale.

Being unable to obtain it legally is not a very good justification for stealing it. Suppose it were available but you still couldn't obtain it because you couldn't afford it. Would that be a good justification for stealing it?

Quote:
Original post by JohnBolton
Being unable to obtain it legally is not a very good justification for stealing it. Suppose it were available but you still couldn't obtain it because you couldn't afford it. Would that be a good justification for stealing it?

You don't know that he is stealing it. The OP said he is in China. Chinese law might be different on this topic than American law. My 5 minute search turned up this quote from Chinese copyright law:

Ch. 1, Sec. 4, Art. 22: In the following cases, a work may be exploited without permission from, and without payment of remuneration to, the copyright owner, provided that the name of the author and the title of the work shall be mentioned and the other rights enjoyed by the copyright owner by virtue of this Law shall not be prejudiced:

(1) use of a published work for the purposes of the user's own private study, research or self-entertainment

I'm no expert in Chinese law. There might be other parts of the law that supersede the quoted part. But you are quite premature in branding the OP a criminal.

Quote:
Original post by Troll
Quote:
Original post by JohnBolton

You don't know that he is stealing it. The OP said he is in China. Chinese law might be different on this topic than American law.
Regardless of Chinese law, I will not permit information on how to obtain material that is illegal by US standards on my forum served by a US-hosted server owned by a US-registered company. [smile]

This topic is 4440 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.