Until Im Gone- New information, new screenshots, new Web...

Started by
12 comments, last by roamn 17 years, 9 months ago
You haven´t heard about us for some time, have you... (if you remember us at all :-) ). Our (old) Web hasn’t been updated for some time. This was due to several things - mainly because we have been working on our project - "Until I’m Gone" rather than on a Webpage. The second reason was that we have been creating a new Web, which is now ready and uploaded. So forget about our old address, and remember the new one - www.farawaystudios.com. But we also have some bad news for you... We had to delay the release of "Until I’m Gone" from May 2006 to Winter 2006 (the reason that we had to do this can be found on our Webpage). But as a small compensation we have released completely new screenshots (large variants on our web), and information, which can be found on www.farawaystudios.com. So don´t worry, the game isn´t dead at all (as some of you might have thought) we are continuing onwards, and Winter 2006 should be the really final release date for this project. So look forward to Winter 2006, it´s gonna be really cold... For the latest information, new and up-to-date screenshots, visit us at www.farawaystudios.com. Faraway Studios team

[Edit: GDNet does not use BBCode. See our FAQ for more details. - Oluseyi]
Advertisement
Looking good!
Looks awesome man! Can't wait for the release.

[Edited by - D Shankar on July 3, 2006 11:25:28 AM]
D. "Nex" ShankarRed Winter Studios
Quote:Original post by D Shankar
... Can't wait for the release.
So can we :-)...

The project looks really awesome. Do you plan translating more of your website into English? I don't speak a lick of Czech! [wink]
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Oh....MY....GOD....

Those screenshots blew my mind! Great work, cant wait to play it!
Quote:Original post by zer0wolf
The project looks really awesome. Do you plan translating more of your website into English? I don't speak a lick of Czech! [wink]
)

Well... the whole website should be already translated to english, maybe within exception to section "team members" (it will be also translated, but we are "hiring" new people co we want to wait until this is over), did you mean this section, or what have we further forget to translate :-)?

OMG! These are great screenshots!
sent you an email via website regarding voice overs!

Tony

When I visited the site before, it seemed like more of it was in Czech. I must have accidently clicked one of the links that linked over to one of the pages in Czech, which just wound up leading me to more pages in Czech!

Anyways, like I said before, what you have so far looks awesome and the mood you're presenting for the game is very, very cool. Your site says that you're looking for English speaking voice actors, right? If having a voice actor who speaks American English is something that you, I'd love to help out! I have a large diaphram studio mic, so I can do reasonable quality recordings at home. I've love to contribute to the animations as well, but I think I might need to get a little more experience under my belt before I'll have anything to show that might appeal to you.

laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement