• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
scotths

Low Poly Cooperative -- Free Content Pack Updates

This topic is 4440 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Heading Into the Home Stretch I meant to post this before I was planning to take some time off for the birth of my third child, but, well, I ran out of time. Five weeks later now, I am getting back to posting some updated information on our project for those not familiar with it. At the end of last summer I started up two big projects. One, the creation of a free game asset content pack, you may be familiar with if you've read the posts I have contributed to here over the past few months. The other, one very close to my heart and dominating most of my time these days, you may be less familiar with unless you have been reading our blog or have communicated with me directly. My third child arrived and all are well and growing. At the Low Poly Cooperative we've been hard at work making progress on finishing up our first complete pack of game assets. I thought I would take the opportunity now, as we head into the home stretch and are getting close to releasing the final files to show you what we've been working on recently. Last month I uploaded a major updated release of our Gilman Street work-in-progress pack. This will probably be the last WIP file before we release the final files, which is still scheduled for August 12th. This file now includes all of the final 40 unwrapped models, 12 of which are fully textured and in multiple formats. There are also another 8 textures that are currently close to being completed. Here is an image featuring a few of the latest complete models. As always, these files are free for you to use in your game as long as you follow the simple rules of the Creative Commons Attribution license included in the downloadable file, which you can find in the sidebar on our main page. Although the images above feature work from only me and Yaniv Pe'Er, I would also like to again thank all the other contributors who have taken part in the fun of creating this pack and the other items we have worked on: Evan Tann Emily Huffman Khaine Terrence M Tom Perkins Yaniv Pe'Er And a few anonymous contributors I'll see you all after I get a little sleep and have something new to show off. Stay free. Scott

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!