• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
brain21

GBA DevKitPro Tutorials

This topic is 4432 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I have started to learn to program the GBA with DevKitPro. I was wondering if there were any tutorials that are written using this kit? I know that the kit comes with examples, but they're not enough. Right now i'm reading TONC's tutorials and finding that most of the code and naming conventions are different and I'm getting mixed up when trying to build a test program for whatever chapter i'm on. Also, are there any other examples around that use this kit?? Thanks, brain21

Advertisement
I think most hobbyists use HAM or SGADE these days instead of fiddlying directly with DevKitPro. HAM even comes with its own IDE that even allows for source-level debugging, IIRC.
There is a nice free book on GBA development using HAM - you can download it here.

Cheers,
Pat

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!