Level editor GRAW

Started by
1 comment, last by GameDev.net 17 years, 9 months ago
This doesn't really seem to fit, however I do seem to be running into a dead end here. So I hope someone here could either send me on the right track or at least point me in the right direction. I am interested in making levels for GR:AW *Ghost recon advanced warfighter* they have a level editor for it out now. Which makes making a level simple. What I want to do, is create my own 3d objects with textures to use in that level editor. I have the 3d skills, and the texturing skills. Even the level design skills. However, I am lacking the skill to ba able to get everything in motion here, I don't know if it it would be exporting my 3d max 8 files as a certain file type, then into the editor, if I would have to make the whole level in 3ds max, then export that. I am lost, very annoyed, been trying to find some kind of answer to my question for 4 days. I have turned up nothing. So if someone out there as the least bit of an idea please let me know. Thank you for your time Ryan
Advertisement
Isn't there some GR:AW modding community, or official documentation or support or such? I think it's unlikely you'll find an answer to such a specific question over here...
Create-ivity - a game development blog Mouseover for more information.
I have posted the question on various fan sites and such I have yet to find an answer to my question, this place was not the first on my list, it was a well maybe.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement