• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
JoshG

OpenGL Windows redraw after closing fullscreen app

This topic is 4430 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, Sorry if this is in the wrong section...I was tossing up between graphics and general programming.. and this IS about graphics... but it IS windows api specific so I can't win... ANYWAY, question is: When I run my app in fullscreen mode, when I close it down windows doesn't redraw the windows that are on the screen... instead it leaves my application's display (openGL) over them. I then have to minimise everything in order to get the screen to go back to normal again. I'm sure this must be a common prob, does anyone know the solution? my window class is using the following styles: OWNDC | HREDRAW |VREDRAW I was thinking it may have had something to do with those, but i'm not sure. Thanks for helping out again! --Josh

Advertisement
Get the first tutorial from NeHe and see if it does the same thing.
If it doesn't, take a careful look at your window creation/destruction routines and see if there is anything different.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!