2D art for my game.

Started by
10 comments, last by D Shankar 17 years, 9 months ago
Hello Im new here :P I don't know this is where I should post this. This is a part of a game Im making, just becouse I like it. Hope you guys like the graphics. http://killermafia.com/manzana/market.PNG Slaudos.
Advertisement
Looks awesome man. I used to do Iso art myself, but I never did learn coloring techniques. I suppose you used photoshop or psp for those windows. Keep at it! Not many iso artists around, and I really appreciate the ones that are left.
D. "Nex" ShankarRed Winter Studios
Not really, I made it all in MSpaint, including the windows. :P
some pretty nice art there - you could easily get a job working as an iso artist - if you finish the game you're working on. nice work, i'd like to see more.
honestly, i don't know how you can stand mspaint... you should get a better package like graphics gale or something. but if you can make this stuff in mspaint it shows you've got real talent.
You're looking at a wanna-be right now :P
Love the desaturated colors personally, really makes the piece stand out. Bonus points for cranking it out in MS Paint :D
-------26k dev blog
Yeah man, definitely bonus points. I've never seen such good detail from MS Paint. When I worked in iso art and did anything in color, it never looked realistic. I always blamed MS Paint, 'cause I didn't have photoshop at the time. But this just goes to say if you try hard enough you can achieve anything - even with software obstructions.
Quote:Original post by D Shankar
Yeah man, definitely bonus points. I've never seen such good detail from MS Paint. When I worked in iso art and did anything in color, it never looked realistic. I always blamed MS Paint, 'cause I didn't have photoshop at the time. But this just goes to say if you try hard enough you can achieve anything - even with software obstructions.

... there is no limiting in mspaint, it simply just has the lack of tools to make things convenient. apparently you haven't seen the ultimate mspaint image yet.
-------------------------Only a fool claims himself an expert
also, great art there.
Holy ____! Defintely best non-isometric pixel art I've seen.
Quote:Original post by D Shankar
Holy ____! Defintely best non-isometric pixel art I've seen.

yes, i was quite amazed myself when i first saw it.... just imagine the time it took.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement