Searching Isometric Graphics?

Started by
18 comments, last by GameDev.net 17 years, 7 months ago
Hi all, at www.Isogames.de we are creating Isometric stuff for isometric games! you can download the graphics for free! step by step we are adding new graphics. So check it out
Advertisement
Any chance of any sci-fi iso images? The graphics looks good, just not my setting :)
yes, the chance will be there. We try to make sci-fi graphics too.
But of course it is a lot of work and it will take some time. But don't forget to visit Isogames.de later :)
Problem is..I don't speak German ;).

Off topic, but I'm not having problems with iso art (I can draw sufficiently well). I just can't find a good isometric engine.
D. "Nex" ShankarRed Winter Studios
Quote:Original post by D Shankar
Off topic, but I'm not having problems with iso art (I can draw sufficiently well). I just can't find a good isometric engine.

there are links to some iso engines their, but i'm afraid they may be in german as well for you: http://www.isogames.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1

good luck on your search!
Quote:Original post by stealthgate
good luck on your search!

Thank you very much. Since you gave me a specific directory on their website with engines, I shall try and use a free translator :D. Perhaps google.com or freetranslation.com will work?

Once again, thanks.

(Gave you a lil' rating boost stealthgate)

D. "Nex" ShankarRed Winter Studios
Because you are not the only one who said, nice but i cant speak german we think about a forum for english speaking people. So the english speaking people can post which graphics they want to have and so on. Do you think this woulb be usefull?
It's not perfect, but try this link: http://www.isogames.de/.
Quote:Original post by Napster23
Because you are not the only one who said, nice but i cant speak german we think about a forum for english speaking people. So the english speaking people can post which graphics they want to have and so on. Do you think this woulb be usefull?

I know that typically I use Bable Fish to translate the site. Once I find what I'm looking for I log into the normal version (can't log in using Bable Fish due to session cookies) and re-locate the file or resource for download. Great work you guys have done thus far, and I'd love to see an english version of the site :).

- Jeremy
Thank you,

we decided to make a part of the forum for english speaking people, at the moment. And if there are enough people who use it, we will make Isogames.de Multilanguage. But this will be a lot of work and so we first want to try it with a part of the forum.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement