Maya 7 X File Exporter

Started by
2 comments, last by matthughson 17 years, 9 months ago
Is there still no alternative to the exporter that comes with the DX SDK? I've done some searching but haven't been able to find anything. The best I found was a series of steps to get from maya to x format (ie. through deep exploration), but I'd prefer not to have to do that. Matt
__________________________________[ Website ] [ Résumé ] [ [email=contact[at]matthughson[dot]com]Contact[/email] ][ Have I been Helpful? Hook me up! ]
Advertisement
/bump
__________________________________[ Website ] [ Résumé ] [ [email=contact[at]matthughson[dot]com]Contact[/email] ][ Have I been Helpful? Hook me up! ]
Quote:Original post by matthughson
Is there still no alternative to the exporter that comes with the DX SDK? I've done some searching but haven't been able to find anything. The best I found was a series of steps to get from maya to x format (ie. through deep exploration), but I'd prefer not to have to do that.

Could you be more specific? There are plenty of alternatives to the .x exporter, such as .obj, Collada, etc.

Are you specifically looking for something that exports .x files, but isn't the .x exporter that comes with the DX SDK? If so, I'm not aware of one (that doesn't at all mean one doesn't exist, though).
Yeah, I'm looking for a "Maya 7 X File Exporter"; I need to export from Maya 7 to the X format. The one that comes with the DX SDK has a bunch of issues.

Thanks,
Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement