COOL rts/first person shooter GAME : TWWM1

Started by
5 comments, last by Ravuya 17 years, 9 months ago
i am creating a game CALLED CODE NAME twwm1 IT WILL BE A FIRST PERSAON SHOOTER. I NEED HELP DOING VB.NET DRAWING CODE AND IT WILL HAVE MASSIVE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER (100 PLAYERS DEPENDING ON CONNECTION AND 45-100 DIFFERENT ARMIES TO CHOSE FROM AND 50000-90000 ARMIES ON ONE MAP AT A TIME DEPENDING ON GRAPHICS QUALITY) I WILL ALSO HAVE DIRECT ONLINE PLAYING NO VIEWER REQUIRED EMAIL CODE SAMPLES AND SAMPLE PROJECTS AND TRY TO GET THE EXAMPLES TO WORK IN VB.NET 2005 AND c++ 2005. THANKS FOR ANY HELP P.S. EMAIL IF YOU WANT IN ON THE PROJECT AND I COULD USE SOME ROUGH DRAWINGS OF CHARACTERS IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH DRAWINGS TELL THEM TO EMAIL ME AT MY EMAIL.
Advertisement
Holy crap I started a blog - http://unobvious.typepad.com/
not like that picture isn't stolen off maddox or anything ...
hahahaha thebestpageintheuniverse.com<3
no offense but...how much experience do you have? and 50000-90000 armies sounds a little bit ridiculous....also your post doesnt make sense about armies at all if theres only 45-100 different armies, and theres going to be 50000-90000 armies on a map at one time.

--nathan
I'm still debating whether this is an actual "n00b13" thread, or if some poor gamedev'r has decided to inflict such a terrible attempt @ sarcasm upon us. Could someone actually be this retarded? I mean, i joined here when i was 13 for godssake, and even then i wasn't this....stupid...

Points you should correct:
1.We cant email you without your email....stupidhead...

2.You should be in the help-wanted forum....stupidhead...

3.As mentioned above WE DONT LIKE ALL CAPS, ITS RUDE...stupidhead...

4.Your Maximum gameplay specs exceed all current PC capabilities, and outshine most commercial games, including the truly massive supreme commander. Just thought you might want to know...stupidhead...

5.Yeah, umm, we cant really send character sketches when you dont bother to tell us the GENRE or style, and you neglect to mention what anyhting looks like...stupidhead...

6. Sooo, everything in that post had to do with an RTS game, Where are the FPS elements, exactly?...stupidhead...

7.Perhaps you should re-register under the name...stupidhead?...

EDIT: interesting thought: Perhaps rather than the mods moving posts like this to the beginners forum, or deleting them, we should create a new subforum: the "ridiculously over-the-top n00bish idiot posts" forum. We could then flame posts like this to our hearts content, while destroying the posters ego by having them put up on a flaming pedestal of DOOM. Remember, It was my idea. Copyrighted rian carnarvon, 2006. :P

EDIT: (if that was rude, forgive me, long day of dealing with imbeciles @ the museum i work at...)

[Edited by - rian carnarvon on July 3, 2006 10:57:55 PM]
Quote:Original post by rian carnarvon
I'm still debating whether this is an actual "n00b13" thread, or if some poor gamedev'r has decided to inflict such a terrible attempt @ sarcasm upon us. Could someone actually be this retarded? I mean, i joined here when i was 13 for godssake, and even then i wasn't this....stupid...

Points you should correct:
1.We cant email you without your email....stupidhead...

2.You should be in the help-wanted forum....stupidhead...

3.As mentioned above WE DONT LIKE ALL CAPS, ITS RUDE...stupidhead...

4.Your Maximum gameplay specs exceed all current PC capabilities, and outshine most commercial games, including the truly massive supreme commander. Just thought you might want to know...stupidhead...

5.Yeah, umm, we cant really send character sketches when you dont bother to tell us the GENRE or style, and you neglect to mention what anyhting looks like...stupidhead...

6. Sooo, everything in that post had to do with an RTS game, Where are the FPS elements, exactly?...stupidhead...

7.Perhaps you should re-register under the name...stupidhead?...

EDIT: interesting thought: Perhaps rather than the mods moving posts like this to the beginners forum, or deleting them, we should create a new subforum: the "ridiculously over-the-top n00bish idiot posts" forum. We could then flame posts like this to our hearts content, while destroying the posters ego by having them put up on a flaming pedestal of DOOM. Remember, It was my idea. Copyrighted rian carnarvon, 2006. :P

EDIT: (if that was rude, forgive me, long day of dealing with imbeciles @ the museum i work at...)

Yes, you are rude. In fact, you are more than rude: you are insulting.

The fact that you had a hard day is not our fault. It certainly don't give you the rights to bash and insult any forum user, including jeffcman1. Gamedev IS NOT a flaming forum, and this attitude should not be tolerated (re-read the forum rules). You can answer to this post in a civil fashion, you decided to not do this for specious reasons. As a matter of fact, I'm going to signal this thread AND your post to the moderators (this is not something I do often, but your attitude is rather disgusting).

Regards,
My head hurts.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement