• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Spaz Aholic

I just can't understand C++

This topic is 4614 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Heh, I have TIC++ Vol. 1 & 2 sitting in big, 3" binders on my bookshelf. Excellent books, especially considering the price ;)

C++ Demystified and Beginning C++ Game Programming, I cannot recommend, I have seen more in depth, direct and helpful tutorials on the internet.

Sam's Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days is not horrible, but is fraught with lots of code and general errors and typos that can leave you frustrated for days on end when you realize the problem was a typo by the person who is supposedly teaching you the proper way to do things. I.E. Most people's dislike for Andre LaMothe.

Advertisement
actually, I had started reading the Sams book once when i found it in our library(very poor amount of books) and it helped me undertand until i just stopped thinking i don't know what had happened.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!