do me a favor!

Started by
5 comments, last by xiao2008qing 17 years, 9 months ago
hello everyone! I have a big problem here. Can someone do me a favor? when i studying the book advanced animation with directx . I make a 3d model using 3dmax7.0 and uses it in my programing.but there are problems ,the skelecton and mesh seems not to match. I have the code here.if someone is able to solve the problem.I can set the code to his email. thanks!
Advertisement
I believe that we have a logical conundrum here. We can't see the code until we are able to solve the problem, but we can't solve the problem without seeing the code.

Mabye it would be best if you were to *post* the code? And just the relevant parts. When most people say "email you the code" they mean "email you the entire freaking game".

And tell us how they "don't match up".
I am very sorry! Maybe I can't express the phenomenon well. but if you see the code I believe you will know the situation. I will send you the code.but how can i contact you ?
You can post some of the code here. Copy-and-paste the important parts into a post.

Be sure to use [ source ] [ /source ] tags around it (without the spaces).
I have sent the code to your email.you can find the code in your email.
Quote:Original post by xiao2008qing
I have sent the code to your email.you can find the code in your email.
I'm not speaking for Ezbez, but I think maybe you've missed the meaning of his posts (perhaps it's a language issue).

Most people do not have the time or inclination to look through someone else's entire code base looking for a bug. What is generally preferred is that you post a few relevant portions of the code directly to your thread, using the [ source ][ /source ] tags, along with detailed information about the problem you're trying to solve.

Thus far it seems all you've indicated is that 'the skeleton and mesh seem not to match'. This could have any of countless causes, ranging from a buggy math library to incorrect model loading code. It would be very difficult to guess the actual cause without additional information.

Also, if you have a way to do so, posting screenshots can be quite helpful.
thank you!
but most of my code is copied from the book "Advanced Animation With Directx"
I only change the "Tiny.x" for my own 3d model. I don't know where the problem are.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement