• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Adapted from the Game (download trailer)

This topic is 4310 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello friends, I'm new to the scene here. I just wanted to introduce my first project. We all know how many games have been adapted into movies in recent years, but how many INDEPENDENT games are made into movies? At least one. Anybody remember the independent game company Astral Entertainment? They've actually continued to produce games until last year. I'm finishing up an "audiomovie" (that's what people on the web call feature-length radiodramas these days) adapted from the remake of their first game, "Pac-Guy: Resurrection." Pac-Guy's name was changed to Pea-Guy later on in the series for copyright reasons. The radio play, entitled "Pea-Guy in 'A Time to Resurrect a Hero,' OR Radio Reincarnated the Videogame Star???" will be released by the end of the summer I hope; if the publishing deal falls through then I'll have to release it as freeware. :( No big deal. I'm a college student--I can worry about supporting myself with game adaptations when I graduate! The official trailer is finally released, so be sure to check it out in the downloads section of our website: www.pea-guyradioplay.net. I'd love to hear any feedback you have to offer, you all being much more experienced than I. Enjoy the trailer. David Techman

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement