• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

What's up with Microsoft's webcasts?

This topic is 4210 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I searched for c# game programming in google and the first result was a page of some webcasts from Microsoft. I've never "attended" one and I don't know how they work. I tried to view one, but it seems like I need to register for an event that already passed. I can't figure out if I can view this anymore. If that's the case, why would they still have the page as if the content was still available. Does anyone know how these work?

Advertisement
Basically, these are old webcasts. Microsoft would have displayed them online (live) for people to view and chat about. Then, after the webcast, Microsoft puts them online for download. You can download these webcasts/videos for your viewing pleasure onto your computer hard drive. In most instances, you'll need to create an account to login in and download the webcasts.

If you show me the link to the webcasts, I can help you through the download process/registration process.

Regards,

I have downloaded all of the C# webcasts after they have been displayed. Some of them are streamed so you will nee a program to download streaming videos like SDP downloader(its free). Registration with microsoft is free but process of getting the videos requires some clicks and logins but you will figure it out.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement