• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
derek7

a general programming problem

This topic is 4517 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I wanna know where is the window size changed. for example: CWnd *c = new CWnd; c.create(...); somewhere its size is changed. maybe by custom function mymovewindow() or ::MoveWindow() or CWnd::MoveWindow() I found a place that the window size is changed to 1028 x 993 by ::MoveWindow() but the final window size is 1024 x 768. if the project is large, how to know where is the window changed? more the solution is better, it is a good exercise to prove you skill. I just provide a stupid way.search ::MoveWindow CWnd::MoveWindow() and see which move the specific window,and what is the final function that effect window size.

Advertisement
Use AdjustWindowRectEx (or its equivalent) to modify the rect used to set the size of a window in order to add the extra space needed for the title bar, edges, and menu.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!