notebook.

Started by
31 comments, last by smitty1276 17 years, 8 months ago
Quote:Original post by Enselic
I guess most people don't buy more than one notebook per "performance era", so it is hard to compare.

You ought to find a comparative review of todays notebooks in a magazine or website somewhere.

And as always, the best notebook today is probably not the best notebook tomorrow.

FYI, I have a Zepto Znote 4015 and I'm very pleased.

And yeah, this is more of a Lounge thread.

not to be rude, but do you know if they have the zepto website in english?

THANKS

-Enjoi"Pratice is proggesion, not perfection."
Advertisement
I am enjoying development in Mac/Linux/Windows on my new MacBook Pro.
Quote:Original post by kordova
I am enjoying development in Mac/Linux/Windows on my new MacBook Pro.

Mine has just departed Memphis (thank you Internet).

It's the same computer as Apoch's unit, just made by Apple.
Quote:Original post by Spoonbender
Less space for hardware (try fitting a Creative X-Fi sound card along with a Quad-SLI graphics setup, a dualcore processor and 2+ harddrives into a notebook. It just can't be done.

Tell that to Alienware considering they sell the ALX notebook with those exact specs.

ok i have figured out that out of all the "powerhouse notebook companies" i like alienware the best. now i just cant decide which alienware notebook is the most powerful? i want the most powerful but not if its totally imobile and unportable. so can anyone give me there opinions on the most powerful alienware notebook?

THANKS

-Enjoi
-Enjoi"Pratice is proggesion, not perfection."
I wouldn't go with alienware (they are the lowest rated on notebook service). You are paying extra for a name.

you can check this Dell laptop out:
http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/xpsnb_m2010?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

20" screen and fast.

as said before your wasting your money if you're doing the monthly payments.
-Matt S.
You could also look at sony. I have no experience with them myself but they have a new line of computers that look really cool, I forgot the name though.

Quote:ok i have figured out that out of all the "powerhouse notebook companies" i like alienware the best. now i just cant decide which alienware notebook is the most powerful? i want the most powerful but not if its totally imobile and unportable. so can anyone give me there opinions on the most powerful alienware notebook?
I would just go through and get the most expensive of everything, that should take care of it.
F-R-E-D F-R-E-D-B-U-R...G-E-R! - Yes!
Quote:Original post by enjoi5o50
ok i have figured out that out of all the "powerhouse notebook companies" i like alienware the best. now i just cant decide which alienware notebook is the most powerful? i want the most powerful but not if its totally imobile and unportable. so can anyone give me there opinions on the most powerful alienware notebook?

The most powerful notebooks with the larger screens ARE going to be immobile and very heavy ... And not to mention have very poor battery life. IMO, this is a trap many laptop buyers get into -- the most expensive of everything isn't always the best choice since with laptops we must take into account many other factors other than power! Seriously, if you're willing to sacrifice mobility and battery life for power, you should get a desktop instead (and you'll save quite a bit of money in the process) ...
h20, member of WFG 0 A.D.
I have an old Dell Latitude C400 that I have to drag all over the UK and one of the things that impresses me most about this laptop from a portability point of view is that the floppy and CD-ROM drives are external, so if I don't need them I don't have to carry them. Probably a bit of a silly point of view but when you are making six train changes in five hours, you want every bit of help you can get.
There isn't a perfect notebook.
What do I expect? A young man's quest to defeat an evil sorceror while discovering the truth of his origins. A plucky youngster attended by her brutish guardian. A powerful artifact which has been broken into a small number of artifactlets distributed around the world.What do I want? Fewer damn cliches. - Sneftel

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement