• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tomsamson

New physics based game to try: Monster Trucks Unleashed

This topic is 4491 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey there,i´m new to this, wanted to show our new game: Link: Monster Trucks Unleashed Monster Trucks Unleashed Title Screen -Pick the truck brand to your liking and get rolling with your wild beast. -The basic game concept is quite simple, you have a Monster Truck; there´s a trial parcours with a goal, try to get there within the time limit. -What´s not so easy is beating the highscore (without cheating ;) ). To do so you can pull of lots of tricks like wheelies,flips,impressive flights in air,slick landings and many more. You can also fly through burning rings without touching em or smash cars for example. Monster Trucks Unleashed Smashing Cars -Controls are cheesy easy,accelerate with Up Arrow,Reverse with down arrow,tilt left with left arrow,tilt right with right arrow and jump with space. -Your base truck is too slow,not responsive enough in controls,explodes too quickly or you just want more spikes on your wheels? Then the shop is ideal for you! Collect some coins in the levels and you can invest em in all sorts of upgrades there. Monster Trucks Unleashed Shop -Ok,a Monster Truck in normal setup is quite cool,but hey,i´d like to have the wheels like really big and what about having the shocks really angled so i get a superwide vehicle? No probs,press the "customize truck" button to get into the beast builder and change the shape of your beast as you want :D Monster Trucks Unleashed Beast Builder Monster Trucks Unleashed Have fun, Looking forward to your feedback :) [Edited by - tomsamson on July 4, 2006 3:40:48 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!