• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
horizon981

Process of game design

This topic is 4426 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Where can I find links/articles on the complete process of making a game? I mean, how do professionals make games like....ummmm.... Splinter Cell from the very basic process right to marketing. Any help?

Advertisement
This website has a ton of great articles and www.gamasutra.com has a ton also. You might also want to check out a local book store, there are countless books on how to make games from start to finish.

There is a great web site HERE. You just need to enter the keywords for the thing you are looking for. In your case that would be "game design process".

Quote:
Original post by Obscure
There is a great web site HERE. You just need to enter the keywords for the thing you are looking for. In your case that would be "game design process".

ROTFL :D

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!