• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Reality Factory Welcomes All Game Developers

This topic is 4336 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, By a search I've seen that Reality Factory has been mentioned many times in this forum, but I'd like to welcome all new, or even old game developers to come on over to our community and see how we've evolved. A lot is going on right now. The old engine and tools have been upgraded tremendously, and several new projects are being created as we speak by very talented developers. There is also a new, next generation version of RF being worked on, based on the Irrlicht engine!! I know most or all of you are familiar with the irrlicht engine. It is quite awesome. So, I would like to extend an invitation to new developers who want to learn the nuts and bolts of game making from level creation to modeling, animating and packaging, as well as the opportunity to even get some real-time experience with a proven 3d game engine. . .all at no cost to you! Come and join our community and see how Reality Factory can help you realize your game making dreams. http://dhost.info/realityfactory/forum/index.php Programmers are needed as well to help upgrade the exisiting engine, or help the new RF2 in irrlicht. It is a wonderful chance to become part of something very big for the game making community. AndyCR is heading that project. You'll see the section dedicated to it in the forum. I am known as steven8 the 2nd on the forum, and I look forward to seeing you there!!

Advertisement
Come one over. Things are really moving along. For all you youngsters here, AndyCR, who is working on the new RF2, is just the success story you want to see. He is a 16 year old currently working as a games tools programmer. Join up with him, hone your trade be a part of something great!!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!