• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ScottGardiner

Publisher seeking titles

This topic is 4428 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Good day all. My name is Scott Gardiner, my company is looking for new titles to publish under our label. we are seeking completed titles as well as titles in the development stage. For more information please e-mail me at scottwgardiner@sympatico.ca with details of your project. Thank you. Scott Gardiner

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/earlweaverbaseballclub/message/361
Same Scott Gardiner?

Yep it is the same one. I own the Earl Weaver game but lost the code wheel for it. I have since purchased the game again on EBay complete with code wheel.

@ Scott

Is there any chance that you could be more specific with what exactly you do?

What (if any) kind of support will you be giving to teams?

Will you be able to offer any funds to dev teams?

What areas are you able to publish games?

Are you focusing only on PC games, or do you have the resources for console games as well?

You know, basic details.

Hello Scott,

I am currently creating a Pokemon MMORPG. It is still in the beta stages of development but can already be played online with other users in a 2D based enviroment. For more information about the POL project please go to http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=402010 or go to the official POL website at http://www.pokemonol.net. I would greatly appreciated your support by publishing this title. Please contact me back if you are interested.

Quote:
Original post by sticksfirmly

@ Scott

Is there any chance that you could be more specific with what exactly you do?

What (if any) kind of support will you be giving to teams?

Will you be able to offer any funds to dev teams?

What areas are you able to publish games?

Are you focusing only on PC games, or do you have the resources for console games as well?

You know, basic details.

We will be able to offer some funds to developers but not a huge amount. My company is not in the position to offer large sums but there is some cash available. My expertise is in the marketing end of things through online and retail channels if the product is right. (obviously a small puzzle type game would be more likely online than retail and an FPS would be both) We would like to allow the developers control over their product as in creative control with some input from myself. We would supply customer support as well. I hope this answers some of your questions.

Scott

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!