some problems with release

Started by
1 comment, last by Palidine 17 years, 9 months ago
hello all. when i build my project there are no errors. now i tried to make a "release" (in visual studio 2005) and i get some errors:

main.obj : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/OPT:ICF' specification
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _auxDIBImageLoadA@4
C:\Documents and Settings\יהונתן\שולחן העבודה\opengl\newthunderstorm\thunderstorm\Release\thunderstorm.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\יהונתן\שולחן העבודה\opengl\newthunderstorm\thunderstorm\thunderstorm\Release\BuildLog.htm"
thunderstorm - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)

any idea what are this errors and how i fix them?? thanks in advance
Advertisement
My guess is that you are not linking glaux.lib with your Release build, so double check that. There are usually two sets of settings, one for Debug and one for Release, so you might have included glaux.lib with the Debug but not with Release.
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code
make sure that the libraries to which you are linking in release are the same as the ones to which you are linking in debug. by default if you add libraries in debug is does NOT add them to the release link.

-me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement