• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Scyth02

Reference problem

This topic is 4515 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

OK, so I got this to work once but had to start over. I have all the DirectX assembly references I should need, all the using directives, but its as if they are not there. No IDeviceCreation, no IFrameworkCallback as well as a number of other things just not there. I'm working out of Tom Miller's "Beginning 3D Game Programming" but this is more likely my fault for just not being used to C# and Visual Studio.

Advertisement
OK, that was a frustrating way to learn more about the Framework. Still not exactly sure what was going on, but I need to move on to more pressing concerns (such as the lack of MouseCallback and KeyboardCallack)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!