Yay for EWQL! (Short choir piece to listen to)

Started by
13 comments, last by Antisheep 17 years, 9 months ago
My EWQL Silver Bundle finally came in the mail, so I took it on a test drive. Pretty cool, eh? (I fade out QUICK at the end because it sounds like donkeypoo)
________________________Quote:OluseyiI knew of a "Christian" couple in Nigeria who named their child "God's End-time Battle Axe." I kid you not.
Advertisement
Awwwww! You could have given us a longer sample! Fix the end and then let us hear it!

!

Sounded good so far. Did you just start writing something from scratch or did you replace some instruments in an older session?

Tony
Yeah, I just started writing from scratch. I just wanted to hear how cool the EWQL choir can be since I've never had choir samples good enough to use. =)
________________________Quote:OluseyiI knew of a "Christian" couple in Nigeria who named their child "God's End-time Battle Axe." I kid you not.
Simply put- EW kicks serious a$$!!

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

mine should be here by wednesday I cant wait to use it! I've previously used edirol orchestral I hope this one is equally good or hopefully better.
Jim Welch
WelchCompositions
Quote:Original post by Antisheep
Yeah, I just started writing from scratch. I just wanted to hear how cool the EWQL choir can be since I've never had choir samples good enough to use. =)

Cool :)

How easy is it to alter expression with the choir voicings?

Does a choir come with EW Silver?
Quote:How easy is it to alter expression with the choir voicings?
Um...I'm not that good with the Reaktor VST software it uses yet, so I know pretty much nothing on the subject. =P Sorry
Quote:Does a choir come with EW Silver?
Yes.

I got my ewql in the mail last night....and it was the expansion!!!! noooooo now I have to order the original and wait another week because no one around here keeps it in stock : ( ! Yeah be careful when you are buying this product I apperently skipped the important mention that silver edition xp pro cannot be used without the original silver edition...whats crazy is it's the same price for just extra sounds.
Jim Welch
WelchCompositions
JimWelch: See if you can get a refund and get the Silver Bundle...it's both of 'em. I *just* got it for 300, and then they changed it to $400. (which is still a good price)
I got the XP pro for 135 off an ebay store "audio playground". After finding out about my problem I ordered the original off the eastwest website and since I guess they are having a fall sale it was only about 140 for the original so all together under 280, I think I got a pretty awesome deal, just delt with the pain of shipping times. I may as well keep the silver pro Im sure ill use the extra instruments...glancing over the available instruments (for silver pro) it doesnt look like it has violin sticcato! that seems like a really dumb thing to leave out, dont you?
Jim Welch
WelchCompositions

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement