diablo sprites

Started by
2 comments, last by GameDev.net 17 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys, im building an isometric game for a final project in my advanced graphics class. I have one character in (rock golem guy) and he looks great, but i cant seem to find another good sprite to add in. He is 2.5d and good quality and i was wondering if anyone had a wesite or had any themselves where i could get Diablo game sprites. Any of them would be good, if i can get all 8 directions for walking and attacking it would be awesome. Anyone know or have some? Thanks.
Advertisement
If you have Diablo game just download CV5
and unpack graphic from diablo or diablo II.
Quote:Original post by ThreeDParadox
Hey guys, im building an isometric game for a final project in my advanced graphics class. I have one character in (rock golem guy) and he looks great, but i cant seem to find another good sprite to add in. He is 2.5d and good quality and i was wondering if anyone had a wesite or had any themselves where i could get Diablo game sprites. Any of them would be good, if i can get all 8 directions for walking and attacking it would be awesome. Anyone know or have some? Thanks.

you are aware this is illegal, even if you are not releaseing the game to public, you're not actually suppose to use things made by other people without getting an OK from them first.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
If you're turning this in for a school project DO NOT use graphics taken from a commerical game without permission. If the school finds out, it would no doubt be seen as plagerism and copyright infringment..a big no no especially in academia. There are royalty free isometric tiles etc avaliable.

http://www.reinerstileset.4players.de:1059/englisch.htm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement