Sign in to follow this  

Feedback for Rocky (free game by ragdollsoft)

This topic is 4168 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I really like it!

Very smooth physics, and well balanced gameplay.

The tutorial "video" was very effective, I understood how to play the game as good as immediately.

It's quite addictive as well, I tried to get past 100 ft on Hard for some time, but I only got to 70 ft.

If you plan on making a new releae, I would add small waves and transparency on the water, so it looks more alive.

This game is completely awesome, I love the star effects when you collide with things. The music is perfectly suited to the style of play, very chill and relaxing. I would love to see some jacked up moon physics level with ultra elastic rubber bands and very few attach points to really get yourself launching into orbit. Maybe a launch competition where you start on one attach point and just whip yourself around like nuts and see how high you can go in 1 swing! Great game, runs perfectly!

Thanks guys!

Glad the "tutorial" worked, was quite a pain to put it in ;)

Realistic waves are hard to put, so I'm keeping things simple for now.

As for a low gravity mode, I'll probably put that in sooner or later, at least to help people that have troubles with the game ;)

Cheers!

Matteo

Sign in to follow this